There are numerous great games commencing in 2019. This year is already huddled with wonderful games to date, therefore we’ve gathered the most compelling and most anticipated top 10 open world games of 2019 for the pc, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo platforms.
- Atomic Heart:-Atomic Heart is an adventure first-person shooter, events of that unfold in an alternate universe, throughout the midday of the Soviet Union. the main character of the game is an agent, who was sent to an extremely secret object by the Soviet government when it went radio silent. Soviet setting with a pitch of mental illness, action-packed gameplay and an exciting story can keep you pleased for the entire period of your journey into the planet of Atomic Heart.
- Division 2:- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a forthcoming online action role-playing video game developed by Massive Entertainment, a Swedish video game developer based in Malmo. The company has been fully owned by Ubisoft since 2008. The sequel to Tom Clancy’s The Division, the game will be released for Windows, PlayStation and Xbox on March 15, 2019. Played from a third-person view, the game takes place in Washington D.C. seven months after its predecessor, in which a civil war between survivors and criminal bands of marauders breaks escape. In the game, players can interact with each other to complete objectives. The game will also feature raids, which can be completed by up to eight players.
3. Far Cry New Dawn:- Seventeen years after a nuclear doomsday, Hope County, Montana, has changed in astonishing ways. Thermonuclear winter has given way to a “super bloom,” creating a lush, colourful landscape that survivors have begun to re-populate with makeshift buildings. It’s a lawless frontier where people are fighting to get by – and you’ll be able to encounter it all with a friend in co-op, or on your own as a lone gunslinger. After living through the apocalypse, the survivors in Hope County now face a new warning: the lawless Highwaymen, cruel scavengers intent on draining the county dry. When the survivors put out a call for help to resist this deadly threat, you are instantly shoved into the middle of a new battle for the future of Hope County. Since the atomic apocalypse, survivors have been piecing their house, accessories, and weaponry together from the broken residues of the old world. The results may look weak, but they’ll keep you alive in a fight. Your Homebase will let you build robust weapons and vehicles, giving you more options than ever for explosive, over-the-top action. When anything and everything can happen, it is never too much to have someone patrolling your back. Whether it’s Hurk, a hog, or whomever you want, you can gain a diverse cast of Guns and Fangs for Hire to support by your side. You can even engage with a friend in co-op.
4. Rage 2:- Rage 2 is a forthcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Avalanche Studios in union with id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is the sequence to the 2010 game Rage. The game is set to be published for Windows, PlayStation and Xbox on May 14, 2019.
5. Anthem:- Anthem is a future online multiplayer action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The game is prepared for a worldwide release for Windows, PlayStation and Xbox on February 22, 2019. Players will feel the role of a Freelancer, one of a group of people who leave their amenities to examine the surrounding landscape.
6.Crackdown 3:-Crackdown 3 is an action-adventure video game for Windows and Xbox One developed by Sumo Digital and published by Xbox Game Studios. It continues the series nine years after the release of 2010’s Xbox 360 video game Crackdown 2. First set to be released in 2016, the game was postponed plenty of times. The game was released on 15 February 2019 and received various reviews from experts.
7. Dying Light 2:- Dying Light 2 is a future survival horror action role-playing video game developed by Techland and distributed by Techland Publishing. The game will be released for Windows, PlayStation and Xbox and is the sequence to Dying Light (2015).
8. The Outer Worlds:- The Outer Worlds is an upcoming action role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and distributed by Private Division. The game is set to be published for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2019.
9. Cyberpunk 2077:- Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt, releasing for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game is developed using the REDengine 4 game engine.
10. Days Gone:- Days Gone is a forthcoming survival horror action-adventure game developed by SIE Bend Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. The game uses Unreal Engine 4.